Headphone batteries explode on flight to AustraliaA lady whose headphones caught fire on a airplane suffered burns to her facial area and palms, Australian officers claimed Wednesday as they warned about the dangers of battery-operated gadgets in-flight. The passenger was listening to music on her personal battery-operated headphones as she dozed about two hours into the trip from Beijing to Melbourne on February 19 when there was a loud explosion. “As I went to switch all around I felt burning on my facial area,” she told the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) which investigated the incident.



Source website link